Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Friday night in Copenhagen

So first off, big news in the house, Emily, Aaron, and Samuel opened a cafe. Cafe Cadeau, which is located on the main level of our house is now open and has an American twist. They are making a lot of American drinks and foods at a lower price in order to attract university students. Jenny brought some of her class mates to a preview last week and they all loved it saying they would be back. And true to their word, one of her classmates even made it to opening day :)

In other news...I spent 9 hours in an ER on Wednesday night because Emily got hit by a car while riding her bicycle. Luckily she wasn't hit hard and there were no serious injuries, she is just bruised and very sore. I stayed with her in the ER and when she wasn't in a lot of pain, we had some good chats and bonding time. Later in the evening Anders and Samuel joined us and provided some good entertainment during our long wait.

And on Friday night, we gathered in the living room for some music and worship, which lucky for you, I have made some videos. So enjoy another peek into my life...



5 comments:

  1. That's one cool pianoplayer you've got there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome ellen! I loved hearing and watching everyone worship and goof off. I love it that even before meeting your frineds there I know we have something in common-JESUS! I loved watching Frank on the bass and the piano solo was awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thamks for another glimpse into your life. Looks like a lot of fun...hope there are no more bicycle accidents or trips to the ER though...love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat, Ellen. It's so good to see people laughing and goofing off and being able to come together and worship unhibitedly (is that even a word?!?)We really miss this. It seems like Korean culture is a lot more buttoned down than what we're used to. I'm glad you get to be part of such an expressive group. Love you, Sarah PS - Tell Frank that Micah says hi (although he's not even sure if Frank knows who he is:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait just a minute, you were worshiping to James Brown!?! What kind of house is this? :) Just kidding. I'm glad (and jealous) that you have such great musicians. Great to see the life, fun and friendship in the house! Sorry to hear about Emily, hope she is all healed up soon.

    ReplyDelete